Complaints Procedure

We are committed to giving good customer outcomes and treating all customers fairly. We work hard to deliver the highest level of customer service as standard and welcome your feedback as part of our commitment to continuous self-improvement. Please do not hesitate to let us know if, for any reason, you believe our level of service has not met your expectation and is not aligned to our promise.

A complaint may be made in writing or via email. Please provide as much detail as possible about the reasons for your complaint and please set out what you believe would be a fair and reasonable outcome.

This should be sent to the Managing Director of Saffron Business Solutions at:

4a Gold Street, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB10 1EJ, or email:

First Notification – 2 working days

On first notification, we will acknowledge your complaint in writing within two working days of receipt.

Early Resolution – 5 working days

For issues that are straightforward and easily resolved we will try where possible to resolve your complaint within five working days of first notification.

Further Investigation – 20 Working days

For issues that have not been resolved at the early resolution stage or that are more complex, we will carry out a full and thorough investigation of all the points raised. We will communicate to you the outcome of our investigation and any subsequent action we deem necessary within 20 working days of first notification.

Independent External Review

If for any reason you are not satisfied with the outcome of our internal investigation then you may be eligible to request an independent external review by the Energy Ombudsman Service (EOS). This service is free to use. You can find out more information about the Energy Ombudsman Service at:

Saffron Business Solutions are members of the Energy Ombudsman Alternative Dispute Resolution Service. Our membership number is: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

We will always accept the outcome in full of the Energy Ombudsman’s Dispute Resolution Service and implement their proposed remedy as soon as is practically possible.

Your statutory rights will not be affected by making a formal complaint.