Secure Shredding Solutions
What we shred?
- Confidential Paper/Documents (inc. archived paper)
- Hard Drives and Removable Media (inc. Data tapes, VHS/CD CCTV recordings etc)
- Product Destruction (inc. bank cards, store cards, uniforms etc)
- Protect Brand/Reputation that can be damaged with data leaks
- Corporate Responsibility and Regulations that can lead to potential fines
- Protect Staff & Customers
To help you comply with GDPR regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018, we will present you with a ‘Certificate of Destruction’ immediately after the shredding to show you have complied with your business requirements to dispose of confidential material.
- On Site Shredding – we visit your site at an agreed time, collect the confidential information for destruction and shred at site. You are left with your Certificate of Destruction to comply with regulations. You can even watch our fully vetted staff shred the material.
- Off Site Shredding – we visit your site at an agreed time, collect the confidential information for destruction and then transport to our local shredding depot for destruction. You are left with your Certificate of Destruction to say we have disposed of the confidential information.
- Scheduled Service - we visit on a weekly/fortnightly/monthly basis to complete the shredding of materials required. To help with this, we can provide a locked secure cabinet to store the confidential material in free of charge.
- One-off Service - you let us know the quantity of shredding and we schedule the service chosen.
You let us know your business needs, we give you the solution. Contact us today to get your free quote/comparison to your current shredding arrangement.Contact Us >