RecyclingImproving your carbon footprint
To register for the service or arrange a collection please select one of the options below where you will be transferred to our partner website, Booker Recycling.Contact Us >
What we shred?
- Confidential Paper/Documents (inc. archived paper)
- Hard Drives and Removable Media (inc. Data tapes, VHS/CD CCTV recordings etc)
- Product Destruction (inc. bank cards, store cards, uniforms etc)
To help you comply with GDPR regulation, we are offering an on-site shredding service at a low cost which can be as frequently as you require. Once the shredding process has been completed, we will present you with a ‘Destruction Certificate’ immediately after to show you have complied with your business requirements to dispose of confidential material.
We have two collection models;
- One-off Service = you let us know the quantity of shredding and we can be to site within 24-72 hours.
- Scheduled Service = we visit on a scheduled basis to complete the shredding of materials required. To help with this, we can provide a locked secure cabinet to store the confidential material in free of charge.
You let us know your business needs, we give you the solution. Contact us today to get your free quote.Contact Us >